Positions Of Power: 30-60-90 Planner/Journal
About this item
- 90 DAY PLANNING - This planner covers 90 days of the year (one quarter). This allows you to break-down your long range goals into more manageable milestones.
- NOTES, NOTES, NOTES - Two full pages for note taking are included with each day. Take this with you to meetings knowing you have enough room to make detailed notes or sketches.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Each day has to-do lists, agendas, and two note-taking pages. The agenda for each day begins at 5:00 am and ends at 8:00 pm. Each day contains areas for follow-up items, notes on progress made, and room for any surprises or changes that were unforeseeable.
- KAIZEN APPROACH - Constant progress with small, obtainable steps along the way. By breaking bigger goals down into smaller steps and focusing on what can be achieved in one day, objectives become manageable.
- DAILY FOCUS - Pick your top 3 tasks for the day. Then list several items that are important, but not in the top 3. Then list things you'd like to do if possible each day.